Peruvian-born artist Rodrigo Barraza is a Vancouver-based Web Developer, Graphic Designer and Photographer. Experienced in the analog and digital mediums of photography and film, background in visual design, web development and illustration. Graduate of the Emily Carr University of Art + Design.
- 2011 Emily Carr University of Art + Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography
- 2011 Grand Opening Night, Nomad Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- 2011 Five Rooms Photography Exhibition, The Waldorf Hotel, Vancouver, Canada
- 2011 Degree Exhibition, Emily Carr University of Art & Design, Vancouver, Canada
- 2010 Selfish Motives and Panchromatic Desires, Anti-Social Gallery, Vancouver, Canada
- The Artona Group
- Just Marketing Inc.
- Assam Tea
- 24 Hours Vancouver
- Indiana Soccer Association
- The Salmonbellies